Welcome to the Central Indiana Intergroup Overeaters Anonymous resources page. Here you will find helpful links from Region 5, Overeaters Anonymous World Service Office, Overeaters Anonymous bookstore, online literature, and other resources.
OA provides a wealth of resources to aid in your recovery from compulsive overeating. Here are some of the best:
- OA.org – the mothership online for Overeaters Anonymous.
- Bookstore.OA.org – Tons of free information as well as a well-stocked bookstore chock full of OA approved literature.
- Region 5 – Central Indiana Intergroup is part of OA Region 5. Check out their website for information on what’s happening in our region.
- Suggested OA Meeting Format – Download and adapt for your meeting.
- Strong Abstinence Checklist – Keep your abstinence strong and intact.
- OA Podcasts – tune in to interviews with members, literature readings and discussions and other great audio content. Play them online or download for listening at your convenience.
- L.A. Intergroup Virtual Speakers Bureau – LA provides access to dozens of inspiring speakers sharing their experience, strength and hope from as far back as 1960. A truly wonderful audio treasure chest.
- An OA Big Book Study – working the 12 steps in OA is the foundation of our recovery. This site provides a wealth of resources to guide your step work based on Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book.
- Find a meeting. Anywhere! OA.org provides access to over 6,500 meetings worldwide in the format that’s most convenient for you whether your on the road or stuck at home. We provide access on this site to our local Intergroup meetings as well as online, telephone and face-to-face meetings around the world.
- A Step Ahead Newsletter is a free quarterly newsletter for OA members, groups and intergroups. Available for free download in either black and white or color.
- For online OA stories, visit Lifeline: http://www.oalifeline.org/
- Twelve Stepping a Problem PDF: https://oa.org/app/uploads/2021/08/twelve-stepping-a-problem.pdf